OPPORTUNITIES TO SUPPORT OUR NONPROFIT JOURNALISM
DCReport is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing fact-based political news reporting that protects our readers’ rights as citizens, consumers, workers, investors, and voters.
To support our public service, we offer a limited number of affordable opportunities for advertorials and sponsored content. It’s your chance to reach our dedicated audience of affluent and influential readers who are well educated, highly informed and enjoy a higher than average level of disposable income.
- Over 25,000 unique readers per month
- Core audience is 35 to 60 years old
- 53% Male/47% Female
- 90% have a bachelor’s degree
- 50% have a master’s degree
- Over 40% earn at least $100,000
We not only provide the opportunity to reach our audience, but to also build brand authority and SEO quality by placing your sponsored content, with links, on our website.
Rate & Restrictions
$100 per article for advertorials (you write it)
$175 per article for sponsored content (we write it)
Additional Charges: $25 for any content related to CBD, Crypto Currency or Gambling.
At least 50% of your amount due must be paid prior to your content being published. Any remaining balance is due within 10 business days of your publication date. If payment is not made, your content is unpublished until your invoice is paid in full.
- Up to 750 words
- Up to 3 outbound dofollow links included. Each additional link is $25 each.
- Articles appear on our homepage, but not in the premium section at the very top. They are placed in a secondary carousel.
- Article is not featured on our social media.
- Your article will be identified with a subtle label as Sponsored Content or Advertorial, as we are required to by US law, per the FTC since 2010, but the byline will be: “Our Friends” unless you have a name you want to use.
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any article
- We reserve the right to place a donation call to action at the end of any article
- We reserve the right to take any article down at our discretion. If that happens, you will receive a partial refund, with Next Echo Foundation (our nonprofit publisher) retaining 20% for each year your ad was live on our site. Example: If your ad is $100 and was taken down after four years, you will receive a $20 refund.
Guidelines for Advertorials
- Thoroughly proofread your article
- Follow AP style guidelines
- Provide a suggested headline and subheadline
- Provide up to three photos that you want included, no larger than 500kb, but at least 900 pixels wide.
- Be sure to include documentation that you own, licensed or otherwise have clear permission to use the images provided
- If the article has a byline, provide an author photo at 1:1 ratio (square) and a biography of no more than 75 words.